Wednesday, November 30, 2016

That's What Friends are For


Hello and welcome back, wow December!  Kinda zooming along fast this 2016, might need to slow it down some in the next year.  My card today is for our One Crazy Stamper challenge called "Friends Always"  Isn't that just the best challenge.  As well this is also a new High Hopes Rubber Stamps Release, and they couldn't be any cuter too.  With the sketch here I was having some fun creating this little sweet bunny, and his friends.


I hope you can try this sketch out, and play along with the challenge. We like seeing what you are creating too, and Lora has some fantastic prizes too.


I colored my friends using copic markers, added some flowers, and used some older Lawn Fawn Paper I had left in my stash.  I added the sentiment on the inside of the card this time.  


Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing your creations, till next time hope you can get your craft groove on.
Cheers!


Supplies:
Stitched Rectangle Die, Spellbinder Die, Memento Black Ink.

5 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, friend! Such a cute sentiment too xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Leanne!!! LOVE the flowers!!! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how cute is this!!!! Another great card by the talented Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet, Leanne! Love the bunny paper :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute. The sentiment reminds me of that song. Cool stamps, awesome sketch and color combinations. Way to inspire us again.

    ReplyDelete