Thursday, January 19, 2017

A Perfect Blend



Hello friends, and welcome back to my blog, supper excited with how my card turned out for the challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks.  


Which is starting today, and Tamie is hosting this one and she asked us to use Coffee, well let me tell ya, I was pure elated with this.  I have this paper from Heartfelt Creations and it is super awesome to create with.  


Let me tell you, that I didn't get inky or stamped, or dies, nothing like that this time, it is all the paper.  I did switch up the inside though, and I've seen the Twisted Pop Up card tutorials all over the place and wanted to try it.  Was pretty cool, I hope you try a technique like this, it was pretty fun.


I hope you get a chance to stop by 4 CC and play along with the chicks and check out what we are creating for Tamie's challenge.  Till next time happy crafting.

 Supplies-Cardstock, Heartfelt Creations-Coffee Talk Paper
Adhesive, Score Board.

4 comments:

  1. Man oh man I adore this phenomenal paper and your inspiration is outstanding! Your coffee groove is going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut the front door! WOW! Looking at the front of the card, you'd never guess the wonders inside! Gorgeous paper and fabulous idea! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, friend! I totally love that you never used one stamp or ink pad on here! Gorgeous card! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete