Sunday, May 7, 2017

Bubbles


Thanks friends for stopping, we have another great challenge happening at One Crazy Stamper.  


We also have this great sketch for the challenge as well.


New Release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps, called Darling Divas.


 I used the very fun cute stamp called Bubbles, and created my card from the inside to have it popped out when opened. 


I used Copic Markers to color my stamp and Lawn Fawn plaid paper isn't it wonderful, love me some plaid.
I do hope you get a chance to play the challenge and make sure you stop by Lora's store for this stamp and the rest of the new release, and supplies.  Till next time happy crafting.


Supplies:
Stamps-HHRubber Stamps-Bubbles, Hoping Your Day
Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn Rainbow Plaid
Dies - Lawn Fawn - Everyday Pop Ups
EK Scissors

2 comments:

  1. Love this gun image and the way you used it in the sketch! Loving the papers too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete