Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wedding


Celebrate, thanks for stopping, today Tamie is our hostess at 4 Crafty Chicks and it is a Wedding Theme, so much fun creating these.  Stop by the challenge blog and check it all out.

http://4craftychicks.blogspot.ca/
My card I thought I would go without any specific color, neutral was better.  I also made a pocket front on it, and added the extra heart with a celebrate your day.  I hope you have some fun with this challenge and share the love with the Chicks
Till next time happy crafting. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow Leanne this is such a glamarous wedding design. Adore the gold.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, friend! I love all the hearts and the pull out one especially! Awesome! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Leanne! Love this with all the gold and that sweet heart pull out! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just great very very lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leanne, your wedding card is so elegant and full of wow factor! It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete