Thursday, June 1, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks #353 Birthday

 

Thanks friends for stopping by here, it is my turn to host our challenge which starts today at 4 Crafty Chicks.


I figured since I know a few people that are celebrating a Birthday this month, and none other than our very own Chick Lori, that it would be a nice challenge.  This card though is for a niece of mine, and I will share Lori's Card I made her, after her Birthday it will be a secret till then.  Now let me tell you about my card, I have used this fun Stampin' Up! paper I had so pretty.  I also used my la-la-land crafts banning die and a Clear Stamp Happy Birthday with a flower too.  I added some twine and sparkle gem too.  I hope you can stop by the challenge blog today and enter our challenge, and share the love.  If it is your Birthday, sending you a huge Birthday Wish!  I also want to welcome Alicia as our Guest Designer too.  So remember to stop by and welcome her.  Cheers!

 

3 comments:

  1. Loving the wow factor with the layout, papers and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super pretty Leanne! I love all the papers and dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Leanne! Love all those pretty floral patterns! So summery! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete