Saturday, July 1, 2017

You Are My Happy



Welcome back, and super excited to share my card with you for the fun challenge starting today over at Lil Patch of Friends, as well the great prizes and the sponsors.


I do hope you can share your creation and say hello to the fabulous talented design team.
Thanks to both sponsors, we love having you with us, and the images are amazing!

** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ £6.75 voucher

** Sponsor 2 **

Prize ~ 2 Images

Till next time, Happy Crafting!


Supplies: Cardstock, Echo Park Pattern Paper-Summer Fun, All Dressed Up Image-I Love My Puppy
Ribbon, Foam Tape, Paw Punch, Prisma Color Colored Pencils.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card Leanne!! Love the bright colours on this cute little girl.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paw punch is rockin and goes so well with the awesome colors you chose. The color of her dress reminds me of watermelon. Love it. Thanks for inspiring me teammie :)

    Tamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, love the inspiration, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Leanne, love that sweet image too!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete