Thursday, October 26, 2017

4 Crafty Chicks #374 Polka Dots


  Welcome back, and I am super excited to share my card with you for the fun challenge starting today at 4 Crafty Chicks.  
For all the details stop by our challenge blog.


Thanks for stopping and look forward to seeing your creations over at 4 Crafty Chicks. 



Please stop by my fellow Chicks Blogs as well,
they love hearing from you too!
Nance 
Tamie 
Lori

Supplies: SU Happy Birthday Die, Alphabet Dies, Celebrate Stamp-Avery Elle, Distress ink, white gel pen, Circle Punch, Fancy Pants pattern paper.  

3 comments:

  1. Phenomenal polka dots! I totally love this step design, the paper and the pop of the details. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this step card friend! LOVE the polka dots - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am FINALLY getting around to visiting! WOW WOW WOW! I love all these polka dots and the step fold and that polka dot sentiment! XX

    ReplyDelete