Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tutti Designs Cross Stitch Nesting Squares


 Thank you and welcome back to my blog, sure excited to share my card with you.  
Using the wonderful Tutti Design Dies.
Cross Stitch Nesting Squares - TUTTI-412


 I cut my card base out of the blue, cut the front inch off on the left side.  I stamped little critters on white cardstock, added my sentiment on white cardstock, and cut out the pattern paper and green cardstock using the square die.


I cut out the my little giraffe using the Nesting Cross Stitch Square, as well the mat for him.


Once my images were colored I fussy cut around them and adhered to the card.  And finished assembling the card. 


Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  
Until next time Happy Crafting!


1 comment: