Monday, April 23, 2018

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #287

   

Welcome back and it is Merry Monday a Christmas Card Challenge I am here to share my card with you.  
Our challenge today is hosted by Colleen and she would like to see you create a card using the following photo.


I used the fun paper pack from Carta Bella-Christmas Wonderland, and cut out my window die using Vanilla Cardstock and used my snowflakes falling embossing folder.  I cut out the buildings die and popped them up with craft foam. 


I adhered most of this with thin craft foam.  I added some pearls, and a tiny twine ribbon.  I cut out the sentiment from the paper and glued to the bottom of the window frame. 


Thank you again for stopping by and I do wish you to play along with the amazingly talented design team.  
Until next time have a Merry Day!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! That window die is amazing! I love the little scene you created! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect scene looking through that window die cut. Great card Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your winter scene through the window, Leanne! Perfect with the patterned papers you chose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty window scene surrounded by your lovely pattern papers, Leanne. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, CUTE card Leanne and I love that DSP you used and the 3D window scene...just lovely!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! So many fabulous details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - that scene is perfect!

    ReplyDelete