Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Sending Warm Fuzzies


 Thank you and welcome back to my blog, I am here to share my card with you.  
Using the wonderful Tutti Designs Dies.



I cut out the Lily Heart Panel out of black cardstock



I snipped out the heart from the die panel


As well as the fun Lily Heart Panel die, I stamped and colored these Moose, and Sending Warm Fuzzies using Memento Ink.  Copic Markers, and white Gel Pen.  Liquid Glue, Foam tape.



Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  
Until next time Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. This card makes my day friend...amazing coloring and love the highlights of white! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving how you made a frame with this die. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete