Thursday, June 7, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #406 Love is in the Air

  
Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, at 4 Crafty Chicks.  


I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.
Our hostess today is Me!  And I thought it would be nice to see something that has Love involved.  

4CC #406 Love in the Air


My bestie Lori, gave me these fun stamps/dies from Heffy Doodle, Unbearable Without You that I had to use them for this card.  Super cute right!  I folded my cardstock and cut and stamped the bears on the top.  I cut out my Sending sentiment a few times and adhere them together.  Then random adding the rest of the stamps on the front of my card.  This is a A2 size card. 


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog and say hello to the very talented chicks.  
As well here are the links to their blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. So super adorable missy! Love the shape of the card too and those bears are just squishy sweet! Have a great week friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun watching you make this card and visiting with you while we crafted! SO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete