Monday, June 25, 2018

A Fun Win - Perfect Pair Cards


Thank you and welcome back, I had to share one more set of cards I made on Saturday, after winning some fun Stampin' UP! paper called Broadway Bound Speciality Designer Series Paper
Was so fun winning and creating, thank you Perfect Pair Cards

The first card I used the Celebrate Thinlit Die in the set of Celebrate You.  I cut it out four times and stacked it together using liquid glue.


The next card I used a stamp from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.  I added some gold ribbon along the edges, and I used Versa Mark ink and some Gold embossing powder and heat set the stamp.


This next card I used the Brushwork Alphabet to spell out "are" and used white embossing powder and heat set it.  I cut out the "You" 4 times and stacked it together using liquid glue. I cut out the "amazing" and adhere to the black cardstock.


The last card I used the stamp from Happy Birthday Gorgeous and Versamark Ink, White Embossing Powder and heat set it.  I added a small black ribbon along the edge.


Thank you again for stopping and these were fun to create, thanks again for the win Perfect Pair Cards!  Till next time Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, papers, layout and sentiments on each card. Awesome color combos and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a fun win and I agree the papers are very cool!

      Delete
  2. Wow, lots of festive, colorful cards my friend! Love those papers and the layouts!

    ReplyDelete