Saturday, July 14, 2018

Coffee is a Monster Hug in a Mug


Welcome back and I am here to share my card with you.


This was a fun Technique I seen from Jennifer McGuire, however, I didn't have the dies she used, so I went with my ruler pencil rectangle and circle dies to create my Slider Pop Up card.

Over on Facebook Perfect Pairs Cards, July Prize Patrol. Try it Thursday challenge was to try a new technique, it might not work but try, and I would have to tweak this a bit more, but I like how it turned out.  For a video of Jennifer's is here.

First off I cut out my card base using pink, I did change this by the end and used brown.  I cut the slider part using the rectangle die and scored it. 


I stamped the fun Gerda Steiner Stamps and the sentiments 


Then using the dies cut out each little monster


Using some foam tape adhere the slider to the cardstock
Colored my images using Copic Markers


I cut a circle with a stamped arrow on the top and adhere to the top to be able to pull the slider up


I then arranged the little monsters on my card front and on the slider part

Thank you again for stopping and I hope you have a crafty day.

4 comments: