Monday, July 9, 2018

Mail it Monday


A fun day for a fun challenge! #Mail it Monday, well lets have some fun.  Perfect Pair Cards is having some fun challenges on Facebook, check out their details. 

#Mail it Monday

I wanted to try Jennifer McGuire's technique for awhile, and today it felt like a good day to try it, and I did make more than one variation, in the following photos, I have two, the third one is drying I will try to add the picture later to this post.


I used 5 shades of blue cards stock, cut out the "Celebrate" dies, and the shadow dies, I stacked and adhered them together.  


I added a few YNS gumdrops and added "It's Your Birthday" stamp to the bottom of the card.


I used the Stampin' Up! Celebrate die and didn't have a shadow die, so fussy cut the shadow. 

Then stacked and adhere them together.
 


4 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool technique! Loving all of your blues. Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very cool, Leanne! And wow, you fussy cut the shadow! I was about to say, I would try it but don't have any shadow dies. I may have to use your post and try to fussy cut. Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, it didn’t take too long, but shadow dies would be much easier! ;)

      Delete