Thursday, September 13, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks - #420 Alcohol Inks


 Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks



I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.

Our Hostess is none other than the talented Nance and the challenge Twist is Alcohol Inks.


I used five Ranger Alcohol ink colors I cut out some leaves and popped them up using foam dots.  I stamped the leaves random.  


I made the inside a bit different using the technique by Jennifer McGuire shadow box card, and I stamped an SU stamp and heat embossed it as well as the sentiment.
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Just WOW! Those colors are fantastic!! or Fall-tastic, lol! This is so striking and so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Just Wow! Thanks friend you are so kind, I like fall colors too. Hugs, :)

      Delete
  2. Three words......phenomenal master piece!!!!❤️

    ReplyDelete