Thursday, October 18, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #425 Finish the Inside


 Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks



I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess is none other than the talented Amy, and she would like to see the inside of the card finished.

4CC#425 Finish The Inside


I had so much fun buying and receiving my new Gerda Steiner Designs stamps and dies, I was so giddy to color up my new little friends.  
I cut out the frame and adhered to the inside of my care adding adhesive foam strips, the adding my new little bears and sentiments, aren't they fun!
I cut the frame out again but only adhered to the front of the card and it resembles the inside.
Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.
Happy to share my card on GD challenge as well.

1 comment:

  1. This is my new favourite card! Absolutely love your coloring and layout.

    ReplyDelete