Thursday, November 15, 2018

4 Crafty Chicks #429 Snowflakes

  
 Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at 4 Crafty Chicks



I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist. 

#429 Snowflakes

Our Hostess is none other than the talented Amy.

I wanted to try another fun fold card, thanks so much Pinterest.  I do need more practice but think the pivotal pop up looks good.  I used this fun Bo Bunny Snowflake pattern paper, so pretty.


I added snowflakes I cut out using some dies


I added a white paper on the inside to write a message


On the front panel, I added the Winter Wishes die and added a tiny gem, was an easy fun card.

Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is very exceptional

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom I had fun creating it, and the colors and the paper are so pretty too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat fold...very pretty - love that paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks friend, I liked how it turned out, and this is very pretty paper pack! Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Leanne this is AMAZING! Gorgeous colours, so much to catch the eye and a genius fold! What's not to like!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a True master piece with tons of wow factor. the folds is phenomenal along with your layout and papers.

    ReplyDelete