Thursday, January 24, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #439 Sketch


Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks


I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess is none other than the talented Tangii.
She has given us a fun Sketch to create our card with.  I was a wee bit of a rebel and switched the sketch around, shhhh don't tell her. Haha ;)

Krafty Chicks Challenge #439 Sketch



Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

8 comments:

  1. I love your take on Tangii's sketch, friend! That peacock is gorgeous! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend. This stamp was free in the magazine I bought. Was a fun sketch.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Leanne! LOVE what you did with the sketch too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend I like sketches and this one was fun. Great job friend.

      Delete
  3. This is very colourful must take after your mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom, it was fun coloring it, and I think I must take after you. Hahaha ;)

      Delete