Thursday, July 4, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #462 Recipe Challenge

  
Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks


I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess today is, Nance!

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #462 
Recipe: 1-Square, 2-Ribbons, 3-Circles"


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. I was really anxious to see how everyone interpreted that "recipe" for this week's Krafy Chicks Challenge. I love your take on it! The black and white (with a pop of pink) is wonderful -- and I love the text in the background!
    BTW --- Thanks so much for asking me to guest design -- I had a blast making my cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, and I am so happy to have you join us this month, such a talented paper artist you are. Hugs, L :)

      Delete
  2. Wow friend, love this gorgeous take on the recipe challenge! I agree with Esther - that text in the background is awesome - love it! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, it was fun creating this one, I like this paper pack I used too. Great stuff! ;)

      Delete
  3. Love this! Brilliant idea with the two different papers peeking through the circles. Such a sweet "lovey" card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T! I am so brilliant...haha nice word. You are so kind, this was a fun card to make though! Hugs!

      Delete