Thursday, July 11, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #463 Christmas in July


Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks
I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess today is, Amy.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #463 Christmas in July"

I made my frame on the card base first, which I cut out the die 6 times and glued today, then added the glitter cardstock to the back, along with the scene die and the trees.


I added a small Merry Christmas sentiment to the bottom to my clean and simple card.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. So fun to be playing along as a guest designer with you "Krafty Chicks" this month!
    I love the clean-and-simple design of your Christmas card, and WOW - awesome sparkle!
    It looks so frosty and cool on this hot summer day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esther, and I like how it turned out the glitter sparkle is even more pretty in person. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. My friend...this, I believe, is my favorite CAS card you've made - LOVE IT!!!! oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend, it is pretty sparkly and looks even better in person. Thanks again friend!

      Delete