Thursday, July 18, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #464 Stars and Stripes


 Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks


I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess today is, Tangii.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #464 Stars and Stripes"


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. This is SO soft and pretty, friend! I love all those stitched stars and the colors are nice. Even the green *wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You noticed that green, wink wink! Thanks, and I like these stars. ;)

      Delete
  2. Such a great take on the KC twist this week. I love all those cute stars and the fun color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I like the paper pack I used, something different, and stars worked well. ;)

      Delete
  3. Great colors and I love the use of the stars & stripes! So cheery, and happy and bright <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T! I like this paper pack, worked great on my card!

      Delete