Thursday, August 29, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #470 Just a Sentiment


  Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks


I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess today is, Miss Lori!
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #470 Just a Sentiment"

Well, what can I say, Miss Lori, this was a fast card, and has a lot of white space around the sentiment but looks okay, thanks for the challenge. 


I added the HB word die from Stampin' UP and added a black pen border with a few simple dots.  


I wish you could see the glitter sparkle on the Sentiment, I colored using Black Wink of Stella pen.

Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment