Thursday, September 5, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #471 Balloons


 Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks


I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess today is, Me!

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #471 Balloons"

I thought it would be kinda fun using Balloons this week, could be for a child or an adult, one or many.  Let's have some fun.



I used a couple different dies and stamps.  I found this fun bright pattern paper in my stash.  Added a few clear colored pearls.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

Also, I would like to welcome our new guest designer for the month of September! 
Katie, I look forward to seeing all your creations.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments: