Thursday, November 14, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #481 Ombre



 Hello, and welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog

I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Challenge Twist.  
Our Hostess today is, Leanne (me)!

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #481 Ombre"




Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love the beautiful background you created!! Did you use Distress inks?? Red and Turquoise are my favorite colors, too! Just WOW! That reindeer is awesome! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire, yes I love these colors too, actually I used Gina K inks for this as I didn't have enough of distress inks shades, but really liked out it turned out.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty friend! I love that reindeer card! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ombre'd cards, Leanne. Not sure I can pick a fave, but I am partial to red! Maybe it's the season. lol . xx

    ReplyDelete