Thursday, November 21, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #482 Anything But a Card


 Hello, and welcome back I am so excited to share my ornament for the wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog

I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Challenge Twist.  
Our Hostess today is, Nance!

"Krafty Chicks Challenge 
#482 Anything But a Card"


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Did it take long to do? I can think of LOTS of fun places to use these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took longer for me to decide which paper to use, but no not long, just cutting the circles and gluing was fun.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, Leanne! I'm going to have to make one of these or two. I like the pattern you chose. xx

    ReplyDelete