Thursday, December 26, 2019

Krafty Chicks Challenge #487 Sketch


Thank you and welcome back we have another wonderful challenge that is starting today, over at Krafty Chicks

I hope you get a chance to play along and remember it is an Anything Goes challenge with a Twist.  
Our Hostess today is, Nance!

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #487 Sketch"


I created this card for my Mom for her birthday in November, I love pink and she like it's too, or I hope she does :)
I spritz some glitter spray over the whole card, I tried to get the photo for you to see, but it is so pretty sparkly and all.  


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


I want to thank Esther from Shoregirl's Creations for being with us this month as our Guest Designer, 
such talent and love having her with us, stop by her blog here and check out the craftiness.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. WOW Leanne -- what a gorgeous card! I love those pretty floral corners and the sparkle you added with spray glitter!
    Thanks so much for asking me to guest design this month -- It was a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther and you are so Welcome. Keep in touch and I look forward to seeing your creation on you blog in 2020! Hugs, L:)

      Delete
  2. Friend, I think this is now my most favorite card of yours!! SO PRETTY!!! I am sure your Mom loved it xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, that is so kind of you, I kind of like how it turned out too. Hugs, L:)

      Delete
  3. Oh what a beautiful card I’m glad I got it thank you

    ReplyDelete