Thursday, January 9, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #489 Week 2


 Hello, and welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the wonderful challenge that is starting today, 

Our Hostess today is, Nance.

I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

"Week 2 (#489 Christmas)"

I used a few new stamps/dies and pattern paper from SU for my coffee/tea or maybe a hot cocoa card, 
this is a gift card holder one, I just didn't take a picture of 
the inside for you.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! All of those yummy candy canes! I think they're fantastic in coffee AND hot cocoa. ;-) Very cute! Have a great weekend missy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, have a great weekend friend, send some sunshine/warmth north please!

      Delete
  2. Love this - I really enjoy these dies and I am looking forward to using mine more. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, it is one of my favorite sets to date and will use often. Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Leanne,
    This is so festive and bright. I love it. I also loved your card from last week. I wanted to sit in that chair and read a book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill, and I agree that chair in my last weeks card, would be so comfy to read a book. ;)

      Delete
  4. Nothing quite says holiday like candy canes in a beverage (even when I don't like them myself)! This is so fun and festive, Leanne! Love the striped up layer. Hugs and Happy New Year, friend! XX

    ReplyDelete