Thursday, January 16, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #490 Week 3


Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the
challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

"Week 3 (#490 CAS)"
Our Hostess today is, Tangii.

My card was hard to make, I do struggle with CAS but I 
see others and truly love them, so it is good
we are doing these challenges this year. I started out with 
my frame and adding craft foam, and cutting out the YOU 
and adhering in the inside of the frame. The washi tape 
is a teal or aqua color but would not come out like this when 
I took the picture.  I added a small sentiment and Ta Da!! 
The card is finished.  Poof just like that



Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Our guest designer is Jill so please stop by her blog as well.

Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. You totally rocked the CAS this week, friend! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, it is coming along alright, panic time is less. LOL!!

      Delete
  2. So sweet and simple, crisp and so definitely CAS. Love it!

    ReplyDelete