Thursday, January 23, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #491 Week 4


Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the
challenge that is starting today, 
I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

"Week 4 (#491 All Occasions)"
Our Hostess today is, Lori.


I had fun creating this card for my Great-Nephew, I was going to add a different sentiment but this worked too.  I used digi soccer balls and cut them out and added foam dots to give that 3D effect.  The cupcake just worked with these.  Of course, the cherry on top was a plus.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant football cupcake and love the cherry on the top
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool friend! Great idea xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those soccer balls, such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this birthday card! Is going to inspire me for my oldest's birthday in February. He's a big soccer fan. I shall case it somehow, my friend. ;) XX

    ReplyDelete