Thursday, February 6, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #493 Week 1


Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the
challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.
"Week 1 (#493 Stamp Act)"
Our Hostess today is, Me!

I made this card for my Great-Niece for her Birthday earlier this month, and yes there is a stamp on here, 
the horses at the bottom are from Stampin' Up.  I cut the numbers out and added some flowers and a bit of ribbon as well.  
The horseshoe I added some silver embossing powder and heat set it.  The Happy Birthday die is from SU as well.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Guest Designer Shanna
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Such a great design! LOVE this flowers and the horseshoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card for your niece friend! She will love it xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete