Thursday, February 20, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #495 Week 3


Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the
challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.
"Week 3 (#495 CAS)"
Our Hostess today is, Tangii.

I am still working on these CAS cards and they kinda freak me out at times, this one was fun, 
or as much as making Sympathy Cards are.  We need them 
and I like to have a few on hand.  I taped off the strip 
on the card front and used some ink blending brushes 
and got inky, pretty fast card actually.  It took me longer to 
decide the colors than it did to make the card.  
I popped the sentiment up with some foam tape and added the pearls, and done my card.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Simple and perfect. Lovely ink blending, getting everything looking so clean and easy is not always as simple as it looks. You have definitely pulled it off with this one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the kind words. These can be tough to make and send but this turned out better than I hoped. :)

      Delete