Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tutti Designs is on Hochanda TV

We have more fun news to share with you, Tutti Designs is back showcasing the dies on Hochanda TV in the UK once again and I couldn't be more proud honored to share my cards with you today.  The dies this time I am using are below and the links for everything for you to see.  I do hope you get a chance to watch and buy (wink) these amazing dies.  The full list of dies that are being showcased are on the Tutti Blog as well as on Hochanda TV.  Now here are my cards to share with you.  



Card One

I am using the flower die with the three shades of pink over the circles I did cut the flower die out in white and laid on it's side to finish the bottom of the card with some ribbon as well as a few rhinestones.





Card Two
I used the Circles as the focal point and it turned out better that I vision using them as frame and having the blue/green cardstock showing thru, also a few I popped up with foam dots.  I found some sparkle gems in my stash to add a bit more detail to the card.





Card Three

I wanted to try and gatefold card using the circles and it worked well and it does stand up on its own.  I cut the circle from the folded card base I cut the pattern paper and adhere to the front and used some for the inside.  I cut out the flower dies in yellow and pink and added to the front of the card. I also gave the yellow flower a bit of shine using a clear glitter pen.







Card Four

This one was fun, I enjoyed the inking over the embossing I did on the card base.  I cut out the circles in three shades of blue stamped the ABC on white circles and adhered to the card base.  I found some small gems to add a bit more details.  A small sentiment to the bottom with some gems.






Thanks again for stopping and for these dies and more wonderful inspirations stop by the store, blog and for all the links, see below.  

Hochanda TV in the UK
Banking on Crafts
 Tutti Designs Store
Tutti Designs Blog
Tutti Designs Facebook
Tutti Designs Pinterest

Until next time Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS cards, friend! That baby card is so sweet xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes these are very pretty too bad thy didn’t show them on hochanda

    ReplyDelete