Thursday, March 19, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #499 Week 3 (CAS)


  Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the
challenge that is starting today, 

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #499 Week 3 (CAS)"
I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

Our Hostess today is, Tangii ;)

I had enjoyed making this first card and coloring just one of the words, I thought I would make another, 
then couldn't just put one on here, so there is two today for this challenge.






Supplies: Computer (word), Copic Markers, Glitter Markers, 
White Gel pen, Gems, Foam dots, card stock.

Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty CAS cards friend! Are those die cut words or stamps that you colored in? awesome, awesome xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete