Thursday, April 2, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #501 Week 1 (Stamp Act)


 Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the
challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #501 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"

Our Hostess today is, Me!





Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
Welcome, this month's Guest Designer, 
Bobby from Bits & Pieces, so excited to see all her creations this month.  
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Great colors and love the "wreathe" shape. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome friend - love this...the bling is the perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Spring look to your valentine, Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I wanted something non-valentines this year.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card, Leanne. Love the design and those colors go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, I liked the colors this time too. hugs, L

      Delete