Thursday, April 30, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #505 Week 5 (ATG)


   Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the
challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #505 Week 5 (ATG)"

Our Hostess today is, Nance!



The Big Oops'
So I wasn't going to show you all this but changed my mind and here is how I attempted to fix a Big Opps'.
Stamped my houses and started to color the second house and cap came off with the drops of ink everywhere, not sure as this cap had been off before, so I wasn't pleased, so I let it dry and walked away.
As you can see there are a few things I did to help with the blops of ink everywhere.



I made the fold of the card base and adhere the front, inside and edges


I think it turned out alright, note for oneself, open caps not above where you are coloring.  Ugh!


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
Thanking Bobby our Guest Designer, wow what 
beautiful talent you have, and 
again thanks for being with us this month.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

8 comments:

  1. Way to go on fixing that - you are an extremely talented lady...I would have thrown it out and started over LOL...Awesome card friend xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, it was frustrating for sure, and I did think about it, throwing it out, but I had already done most of it. I walked away and then came back and tried a few things. Not exactly what I thought but worked out ok. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Carte très originale, tant par la forme que par l'image.
    Un très beau travail de rattrapage, je reste sans voix.
    Prenez soin de Vous, restez confiné.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great save on your card, Leanne. I love how it folds. It's been fun being your guest. Thanks for all the wonderful comments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome you are on KC with us, and thanks for these kind words, it was a mess but came out alright in the end. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. That was an awesome save, Leanne! When there's an OOPS! there's a way! LOL. I love the multi fold too, very pretty my friend! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks N, I wasn’t too happy but it did work out in the end. :)

      Delete