Thursday, May 14, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #507 Week 2 (Christmas)


Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the
challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #507 Week 2 (Christmas)"

Our Hostess today is, Nance!




Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
I would like to also add the May Guest Designer Laurie's, link to her blog here.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Love the cozy feel to your card with the wood and pine...perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I made quite a lot of them for gift cards.

      Delete
  2. Rich and warm and so festive, Leanne ... with delicious dimension! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card friend - I need to dig this set out more and make some coffee cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Leanne! I love the matching leaves with the leaves in the sentiment and the background goes perfectly with the cup! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that paper. Such a great card!!

    ReplyDelete