Thursday, May 21, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #508 Week 3 (CAS)


 Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the
challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #508 Week 3 (CAS)"

Our Hostess today is, Tangii!



I had fun with the star panel die I received from a friend so many ideas to use this one with.  I used some aqua shimmer pen to give some glitter to the velum behind the stars, however, it doesn't pick up as good as I hoped.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
Stop by and say hello to our May Guest Designer Laurie, she is so talented.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. That was sure nice of your friend to give you such a wonderful panel die...great card made with it! Love the shimmer paper behind ;) WTG

    ReplyDelete