Thursday, May 28, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #509 (All Occasions) Week 4


Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for our
challenge that is starting today, 
I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #509 Week 4 (All Occasions)"
Our Hostess today is, Lori!


I made this card a bit ago and had fun creating it, as it 
was snowing and cold day, and I thought I 
could use a little sunshine.  
I sent it off to my Mom to share some sunshine.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Thank you Laurie from "Stamping Up North with Laurie" for 
being our guest designer for the month of May so pleased and honored you joined us.  Cheers!
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card full of sunshine my friend - I am sure your Mom loved it! Awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, it was fun to make and you gave me the stamp years ago, and I liked it.

      Delete
  2. I'll bet our Mom loved it! So bright & cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute sunny scene!Love the sweet blooms!

    ReplyDelete