Thursday, June 4, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #510 Week 1 (Stamp Act)


Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for 
the challenge that is starting today, 
I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #510 
Week 1 Stamp Act"
Our Hostess today is, Me!


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Please welcome our guest designer for the month of June as well.
Welcome, Helene from "Nick's Stamp Shack".
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Oh...this card looks awfully familiar! LOL...thanks again for it, friend - very pretty! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, my friend! Love the blue and silver and how you layered those tulips at the bottom. Sweet! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was fun to layer and I so like the tulips, don't have many but sure do like them.

      Delete