Thursday, June 11, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #511 Week 2 (Christmas)


 Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the
challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #511 Week 2 (Christmas)"

Our Hostess today is, Nance!



Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
Make sure you stop by our Guestie's blog for the month, awesome craftiness there.
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous Christmas card! I love the layers and the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, it was fun creating it.

      Delete
  2. What a fun Christmas card, Leanne! Love the style and all those red stripes! AND, I looove those hydrangeas in your blog header! Hugs my friend! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete