Thursday, July 2, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #514 Week 1 (Stamp Act)


Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for the challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #514 Week 1 (Stamp Act)"
Our Hostess today is, Me!




Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

Also, our wonderful Guest Designer is back for the month, be sure to stop and check out everything and say hello to Helene at Nick's Scrap Shack!
Here are the links to the chicks blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Love this patriotic colored card friend! Pretty flower and awesome crochet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend, Mom made the doll dress, I made the card. :)

      Delete
  2. That’s so cute and the card is too 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom, you made the dress on the doll! I made the card, we are a great team! :) :)

      Delete