Thursday, October 29, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #531 Week 5 (ATG)


Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for 
the challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.
Our Hostess today is, Lori.
"Krafty Chicks Challenge 
#531 Week 5 (ATG)"

Before more photos with this week's challenge.
Happy 10 Year Anniversary 
Krafty Chicks
I also want to share my card from 10 years ago when we started our challenge blog, I can't believe 10 years went by so fast, and how card making for me has changed and yet stayed the same. I want to thank my fellow chicks, that started the blog 10 years ago and came along for the ride, the ones that may have been here for a short time as well as many wonderful talented crafters and guest designers along the way.  For more info and photos stop by the blog. 
Now here is my card from 2010:


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I also want to say thank you very much to Cheri our October Guest Designer 
her creations are so wonderful, such a great talent.  Thanks, girl!
 

Please stop by the blog we have a DT Call as well.
I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment