Thursday, December 3, 2020

Krafty Chicks Challenge #536 Week 1 (Stamp Act)


Welcome back I am so excited to share my card for 
the challenge that is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #536 
Week 1 (Stamp Act)"

Our Hostess today is, Me!

I added more to this card at the end after the photos were taken, 
on the inside, I added a Happy Birthday greeting to it. 


I started out inking the cardstock with the blue, yellow with some pink then stamped the scene of mountains and the boy fishing with his dog.  I liked the inside being the focal point so only added the sentiment on the front which I used white embossing powder and heat set it and the white stitched circle frame.  I add a few white dots to finish my card off.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


Supplies:
SU Cardstock
SU Stamps - Colorful Seasons
Hero Arts Stamps - Lake Time Fun
Stitched Circle dies - Tutti Designs
SSS - White Embossing Powder
Ink - Gina K Designs
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Simply White
Blending Brushes

I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow looks like they are really enjoying themselves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was fun, and the fish stories are a plenty!

      Delete
  2. I love this, Leanne! I love how the background colors fit so well with the different sections of the stamps. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete