Thursday, April 8, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #554 Christmas


Hello again I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #554 Christmas"

I hope you get a chance to play along for this week's challenge. Our Hostess today is, Nance.


I used some extra cardstock to make this thick and popped up, pretty heavy though, when making another one I would use maybe foam, I cut out the Merry, and stamped it on the white, added some holly and gems to finish my card.

Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.


I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing card! When I noticed the merry was die cut, I had to come get the details. Your holly and berries accent your card beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leanne, I'm having fun playing in the hen house! It's so great to do Christmas cards when it's not right before Christmas, a chance to re-discover and use stuff that I never have time to at use Christmas. Very cool how you raised the die cut and stamped underneath, something new for me to try!

    ReplyDelete