Thursday, June 17, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #564 Week 3 (CAS)


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #564 Week 3 CAS"

I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

Our Hostess today is, Diane!




Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant interactive card love the wobbly cat lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white on white background and this sweet kitty, Leanne! An adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigosh, this is so stinkin' cute, Leanne! I love that wobbly partying kitty! Have a great week! XX

    ReplyDelete