Sunday, July 11, 2021

Cupcake Inspirations #523 Week 1


Hello, I am here sharing my card for this week's challenge.  
Be sure to stop by the challenge blog and share in the fun!

Cupcake Inspiration #523 Week 1 
Color Theme-Blue, Lime, Yellow


Di's Digis is sponsoring this week's challenge stop by the website.


Waterfall card, the base is yellow, however, you can't tell till the last photo.


I thought I would try a slimline card using this 
fun tree/critter stamp from Stampin Up!


I would try maybe a different idea for the back of each square next time, as the copic markers to come thru, which is okay, but you can see it.  Maybe I should have a mat behind each one.


I hope you try a waterfall card, they are so fun, and many templates and techniques on how to make them.


The inside


Stampin Up, cardstock, stamps, copic markers, adhesive, and dies.
Thanks again to Di's Digis for sponsoring this challenge!

Thanks again for stopping for more wonderful 
inspirations stop by the blog.   
Until next time Happy Crafting!

1 comment: