Thursday, September 9, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #576 Week 2 (Christmas)


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #576 Week 2 (Christmas)"
I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

Our Hostess today is, Melanie!




Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Love the selection of Christmas papers and great fold
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful fancy fold card, Leanne! Awesome decorative papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leanne, awesome fold, what a great way to use all those festive papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been eying that fold! It has such wow factor. Loving It. girl.

    ReplyDelete