Thursday, September 16, 2021

Krafty Chicks Challenge #577 CAS Week 3


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.

"Krafty Chicks Challenge #577 CAS Week 3"
Our Hostess today is, Diane.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochrome card and great design
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I think I have that embossing folder! I love how you've used it! A true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Leanne! I remember that embossing folder, think I might still own it. Very chic monochromatic, I love it!

    ReplyDelete