Thursday, January 27, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #596 All Occasions Week 4


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #596 All Occasions Week 4"

Our Hostess today is, Lori.


Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.
The challenge I am entering:
I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card,love the dies and nuetral colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rustic warm feel of your beautiful floral design, Leanne! You should edit your post and play in The Flower challenge where the prompt is monochrome. It's perfect! Thank you again for asking me to serve as your guest designer for January! It was tons of fun! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I tried that one, but it was closed already. I will have to start looking at more challenges though!

      Delete
  3. Leanne, this is gorgeous! Love the feel to this one with the fabulous neutral color palette with just a touch of glitter, it's so pretty!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts this week- good luck!

    ReplyDelete