Thursday, June 9, 2022

Krafty Chicks Challenge #615 Week 2 (Christmas)


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am sharing my card for 
the challenge which is starting today, 

I hope you get a chance to play along with this week's challenge.
"Krafty Chicks Challenge #615 Week 2 (Christmas)"
Our Hostess today is, Melanie!



Thanks again for stopping and be sure to stop by the challenge blog.

I would like you to stop by our Guest Designers blog
 and share some kindness as well!
Here are the links to the chick's personal blogs. 
Until next time Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing card girl!! I love seeing untraditional colour for Christmas cards though I rarely create them. It’s a great embossing folder and die you used. Loving the bling too! Have an amazing week!
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete